英語學習

商用英文:電話溝通技巧(1)

電話是商業往來中經常使用的溝通方式之ㄧ,乃是透過電話通訊進行交談與聯繫,屬於較不正式的溝通。一般企業對企業有關報價與下單都還是以書面方式進行,以避免未來交易時爭議的產生。

通常接受電話下單多屬於零售業或網路行銷業,這種電話交易方式都會錄音為證,以免未來有爭議或麻煩。本節主要是一些慣用電話溝通時的英文技巧,熟練之後面對交易對像才不會結巴或不知所云,讓自己隨時擁有職場競爭力。

在正式的商務場合中,打一通成功的陌生拜訪電話並不是件簡單的事。不過,如果能掌握一些基本用詞,其實在最短的時間內,找到對的人是容易的。以下列出電話溝通中開啟的實用語詞供大家參考。

電話英文範例

Operator: Hello, Interactive Consulting, How can I help you?

(接線生:Interactive顧問公司您好,我能幫您嗎?)

Dick: This is Dick Peppers. Can I have extension 7539?

(狄克:我是狄克.派伯斯,能幫我轉分機7539嗎?)

Operator: Certainly, hold on a minute, I’ll put you through to extension7539.

(接線生:沒問題,請等一下!我幫轉分機7539。)

Don: Ernan Roman’s office, Don speaking.

(當:爾納.羅馬辦公室,我是當。)

Dick: This is Dick Peppers calling, is Ernan in?

(狄克:我是狄克.派伯斯,請問爾納在嗎?)

Don: I’m afraid he’s out of the office at this moment. Can I take a message?

(當:很抱歉他現不在辦公室,請問爾納在嗎?我能幫您留言給他嗎?)

Dick: Yes, Could you ask him to call me back at 0915-245242. I need to talk to him about the Food Taipei Show, it’s urgent.

(狄克:是的,能請他打我的電話0915-245242,我必須與他談論台北食品展,這很緊急。)

Don: Could you repeat the mobile phone number, please?

(當:請您再說一次手機號碼,好嗎?)

Dick: Yes, that’s 0915-245242, and this is Dick Peppers calling.

(狄克:電話是0915-245242,我叫是狄克.派伯斯。)

Don: Thank you Mr. Peppers, I’ll make sure Ernan gets this as soon as possible.

(當:謝謝派伯斯先生,我會儘快讓爾納知道。)

Dick: Thanks, bye. (狄克:謝謝,再見。)

Don: Bye. (當:再見。)

單字解析

put through (ph.) 轉接

I will put you through to Brown now.

(我現在將你的電話轉給布朗。)

at this moment (ph.) 此刻

What are you doing at this moment?

(你現在再做什麼?)

as soon as possible = ASAP (ph.) 儘快

He was noticed to submit the proposal as soon as possible.(他被通知儘早繳交提案。)

摘自五南文化事業機構出版《商用英文:最佳商務往來溝通藝術》

(http://www.dajiyuan.com)