愛的傳說
The Legend of LOVE
聽說 在那遙遠的地方
In the far-off place, it is said,
生長著一種永不凋謝底花
Lives a never-withering flower
名LOVE
Named LOVE.
可是 不知為何幾經四處奔波
Not knowing why, always, here and there,
竟 遍尋不著它的下落
had I failed to find its location,
直至一天偶然奇遇
Until one day I had a wonderful encounter,
在於一個大雨過後的平原上
In the meadow on which the shower had just poured its rain,
望見了長弓於東邊山嵐雲間的兩道彩虹
Beholding twin rainbows arching over eastern misty hills,
疑就剎那間 彷彿隱約聽到
Hearing, obscurely and unexpectedly,
源自空中傳來之音聲迴響
The sound resonating and whirling among the air,
恰正猶似一連串旋律美妙音符
As if it were a series of marvelous melody.
當即讓是顆驛驛難安的心
My unsettled heart was then
霎時 平復了下來
Immediately tranquilized
暨而繼續聆聽
When I was continuously engrossed in its intoxication,
宛如置身於另一度空間
As though mystically exposed to another dimension
疑漸有飄渺朦朧之感
While gradually embraced by a sense of lightness and veiling.
輾轉 就在這時候
Twirling and circling, at such a moment,
一股不知名的暖流周行全身
A warm current, from nowhere, circulated through my body
引使了莫名感動
And rendered an indescribable feeling that touched my heart.
心裏的那扇門窗倏地敞啟而開
And rendered an indescribable feeling that touched my heart.
讓我看見了朵花兒正盛開 多美
Opened into a vision of a blooming flower. How graceful!
恍然這方才明白
It dawned on me that LOVE
原來LOVE 它一直在我心中
Was but the constant existence in my mind.
@